EXR Wilsons HMR app 2

MORP

Your Full Name & Rank? SR Wilson

Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials? i feel like i would be great for this because i can be more safe around the facility and there would be less breaches. also i can use the grav gun to transport dangerous  materials such as cups of scp 294 or scp 035 in cunclusian this is my HMR APP i hope you liked it 

😉

Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs? 

(i cant find my other tests sorry)

-support

I do not believe you deserve anything close to this

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

--------Message From Forums Diplomat---------
Continued Arguing will result in Forums warnings being given out. Keep the comments to only + and -Supports.
Please take arguments to PMs

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 minutes ago, Andam228 said:

+support

nice app and hope you get the rank

Dont lie

-Support
Application needs a lot of work and has had no work put into it
Arguing on application
Minge
Does not deserve the position

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator