What is your name?
Mikey

What is your rank?
SP

Who gave you permission?
Vice Marshall Sully

What Squadron are you applying for?
Onyx Squadron 

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader?
I would first of all help them by trying to get people in the Squad then I would help them in any way possible, that means letting them know who I think is doing well and who needs improvement. I would also teach the lower ranks things they would need to know for Onyx. Lastly, I would not get in their way for certain issues meaning I wouldn't be a problem for them at all. 

What skills do you have to be apart of this Squadron?
They are skilled in attack as well as taking orders from Naval, they would be the elite Squadron for taking out Rebel/Enemy ships as well as attempt to help out in the air anyway possible. 

Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from the Squadron?
I understand.

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

-Support
You put what the members of onyx do not what YOU as a person would do as a member of Onyx.
Looks like you put at least some effort into your application

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Accepted

(talk to me when available)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander