What is your rank?
Airman

How long have you been an Enlisted?
About 3-4 days (not sure)

What rank are you applying for?
NCO (SP)

How many strikes do you have?
None

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?
The reason you should trust me with this rank is my leadership capabilities and my ability to help new SF succeed, If anyone in SF had a problem or needed someone to help them I would and I would do it well. As a NCO I would host tryouts often and improve SF in any way I can, I will also help the Command of SF and try and do what I can to make sure that this battalion is up to its best shape as it can be.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?
I would host as many tryouts as I can and ask them how could I assist them, I would also make sure that all of their orders are fulfilled as good as they can be fulfilled. If they needed help with Enlisted or any minges on the job I would take lead and do my job as best as I can.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?
Yes

• Dislike 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Denied

(Reapply when SA+)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander