Richard Black APP

Richard Black

In-game Name: Richard J Black

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120810163

DiscordID: Jacky ヅ#4981

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) T

aking a look at my forums account, my previous experience as CI R&D and professionalism on the job marks me as a high profile candidate. While previously being High Command under the command of October, Hooplah, and Skela, i showed Experience as well as knowledge of the lore, and well crafted research documents. I believe i would make a good mark on CIR&D as a whole and would fly through the rankings into the high command position. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

As previously stated, my past leadership experience in CI gives me a shot high above the rest of the candidates. While i may not be the best on foot with a weapon, my creativity and knowledge of SCP Lore would set me apart as a prime candidate for R&D high command.

How active can you be? Daily/BiDaily

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

CI R&D EXP Richard Black R12

MTF Nu7 RCT Richard Black

Field Medic Richard Black

"Dont be a bitch, Fuck the button."

(I was not home and could not copy my usual format. Refer to the screenshot I sent in its place, thanks!)

292EC0C0-FD0C-4489-BF5C-D7314FB25B3A.jpeg

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||