Jeff event team application

aclark4278

In-Game Name:  jeff

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_0:1:124369060

What is your ULX Rank?: silver

What is your RP Rank?: 74

What is your timezone?: pst 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  5 just more to lean.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): NO

How Active are you? (1/10):8 i have school. MOST OF THE day and I stay

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 22

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I know it is a lot of warns but every one on the sever love me. Trust me I will be a good et. I will host a lot of event. We will have a lot of fun. my main goal is to make the sever good again. like I said it is a lot of warns but we can work pass the pass and move to the preset and we can work pass  coronavirus. we can get pass the sick ness. so if we can get pass this we can get the sever up and going. and we will have a lot of fun. all of the et that we do is for the sever to have fun and win the sever have fun I have fun. The sever will have a lot of fun. a lot of people no how I am and trust me they will have a lot of fun. I hope that you have a good day 

sincerely Jeff

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

(682 vs d class )

the d class will have a shotgun and try  to take down scp 682 and give them 1000 hp and 200 armor and scp 682 will have his swap  and 3k hp and no armor and the d class can choose what skin the ci will get the power off and win the power goes out all of the scps will be let out so win the event ends the mft will have to get the power back on and the mtf will have to get the scp will get rc'd  if they need help I will help . I'm just hill to have fun and the sever to have fun and bring the sever up.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP 682? Why? you are a big turtle and fast and you can go a kill spring.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Huge -Support

Main Reason The Applications Grammar is horrible

Massive Minge

Demo Event Makes 0 Since 

And Put App in wrong area

Edited by [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

Just now, aclark4278 said:

gamer grammar

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Denied.
Feel free to re-apply after 2 weeks.

Edited by Phillers
  • Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector