[sups.gg] Cheeto

Vice sovereign   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given this title?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : LSG Lore Senior Guard Ved kennedy 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Royal guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to help have a positive change in Royal guard.  I wanna be the Vice sovereign that those look up to and want to follow.
4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1 week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  To lead, But not only that to fight for the members of the battalion, to help the members of the battalion reach there  potential. Also  to be there to take accountability when your battalion messes up or even as a vice commander or commander. That aside I will need to make sure RG is guarding the VIP's that need to be guarded and make sure the emperor is safe at all times. A commander also needs to know not to ever take sides and I know how it feels to have a commander take another persons side. With that being said I'll know how to deal with situations where other players are butting heads and help without taking sides. Royal guard needs to be held to a standard and I know that i can hold my people to that standard. Alot of cadets run into a lot of problems and there needs to be that Vice Sovereign  that willing  help those cadets be on the right path and hold those cadets and even regular RG accountable without being too aggressive but getting the message across and  not only get those in trouble but help them improve.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I'm not afraid to fight for the battalion, I'm not afraid to take accountability, I will make sure that not only are the troopers doing there best ill make sure even my higher ups are doing there job and assisting where they can.  I will also be sure to make all RG know when a meeting is being held before it happens and even @ them when its happening so we can have as many attending as possible.  I will also make sure the Grand IQ and Jax are informed of any ideas others have that i can help implement to help RG grow and exceed everyone's expectations. Trusting is hard and I know that if the trust were to be placed in me I would not disappoint I will keep in close contact with the Grand IQ and jax and even monster (Kir kanos). Not only keep in close contact but work with them get more ideas and make those ideas a reality.

7. How often can you be Online? : Everyday for more than 3-4 hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have one warning it was on the 5/30/16 for RDM.

Edited by [sups.gg] Cheeto

Before I reply, might wanna add a bit more detail to your application! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

23 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+support

+Active

+Good Person

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈