4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Ninth Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge BLSL LTC Sledge 9696

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Ninth Sister-lore IQ

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the ninth sister because I want to keep purge and IQ running smoothly, IQ and Purge has had some issues recently and I wish to have a better role in helping with them. Ever since I was a lonely little PVT the purge officers and commanders were a big influence on me, they helped make me the best officer that I could be. And I wish to be able to have this same effect on new recruits. I also want to bring in a new view, being a newer member than the other purge command I want to be able to bring a more up to date view to our regiment, and support the issues that are pressing now rather than trying to patch up old issues and effected old people, while the new people get nothing. Another reason is that I really respected Mario as ninth, he was professional and used the position well and I want to follow in his footsteps. Overall I want to be ninth to help support Inquisitor operations and make everyone's server time more friendly, enjoyable and make their voices heard. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 1 week on the tab menu, but this is closer to 2 weeks with the days included.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to oversee the operations in their battalion and make sure everything runs smoothly. They command the officers to lead the troops and they plan their attack strategies. They introduce regulations and ensure that everyone is following them, punishing those who do not while still making sure that everyone is enjoying their time in the battalion and not quitting.    

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted because of my experience. I have been a respectable officer in purge for a while now and have never received any punishments or strikes. I have had experience with how command works as I work as a high ranking officer thus I am more involved in the commanding process. I am also a Moderator on the server and have proved myself to be trustworthy when I am in a position of power.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I have not taken a single break in the server except for reasons out of my control.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 1 warning in Clone War Life for FailRP, I had a illegal body group on. I have never made any rule breaking offenses in Imperial RP though. And have learned from this experience and became more responsible from it.

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

23 hours ago, [GL]Brendan said:

+support

+Active

+Would be great to add to the IQ Lore.

+A good person

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈