scp 012

daboss12345

Lore Name:jr boss
SCP:012

Question / Idea: What happens when you expose a d-boy to SCP 012
Background Research: According to my research SCP 012 is a scroll that will ensnare the mind and convince subjects to write in it with their own blood
Hypothesis: I think that the d-boy will start to write in the scroll with their own blood but we asked them to tell us what they are feeling and if they feel any sort of compulsion to stay with it

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test I asked the d-boy to go beyond the barrier separating us from the scroll in when he did he said I must write I asked him if he felt any compulsion to stay with it and he simply replied with a cackle at that point we realized that we needed to stop the test we tried to get him out but he did not reply when asked to come out the security officer who was with me at the time looked Beyond the Veil and saw his body. his body was almost drained of blood from his recollection he said he felt a Strong urge  to stay with it I brought him to the medbay to get some treatment 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 

Evidence 1 D boy dead

Evidence 2 a strong compulsion to stay with it

Evidence 3 the D-boy saying he wanted to write in it

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I believe that scp 012 will use visual contact as a way of hypnotizing the subject into writeing in it with their blood
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes