False Warn Appeal

Spark

1. Questions: N/A

2. Your In-game: 31st PVT Spark 1669

3. Your SteamID: SparkPlays

4. The admin's name in-game: MC HS VCMDR Brendan 2525

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

6. What warning did you receive: ARDM x6 | Fail RP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeoRMWVyZiv2h23qTCMBqPDqEqRXIolz/view?usp=sharing

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

Although I admit to the failrp I never commit any act of ARDM. When given this warn I was unable at the time to defend myself due to personal issues that I was dealing with at that moment irl. The player that reported me for it had actually reported me for this same offense once before. The admins in that original sit decided that they didn't have enough evidence to go off of and ended the sit leaving me with a verbal warning. After that I decided to try out for medbay because the people in it seemed nice. When the player who reported me found out I was now in his regiment he decided to report me again to brendan who then warned me saying that suddenly there was sufficient evidence to give me a warn and permanently blacklist me off of the medbay regiment. Since then the player who reported me has said things such as "haha I got him kicked off of medbay" this player has also requested AOS on me for being in medbay whilst I was allowed to be in there. I do not wish for this player to be punished and for that reason have left their ign private. However I do wish to have my warn revoked and would like to not be blacklisted from medbay.

9. Any extra information: If needed I have witnesses that can vouch for me on the ARDM accounts

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

The proof is there, it's in logs. You can ask my medical and the people involved. He also got removed from medical and keeps complaining about it and has tried multiple times to break COC. In my opinion this was not a false warn, he knows what he did was wrong. Also for the Blacklisting from medical, he got removed for reasons I can't disclosed and as the vice commander of medical I the blacklist is final, no and, if's or buts.  I rest my case.
-Also this was from 3 days ago. So the logs are gonna be hard to find but he did ARDM

Edited by [GL]Brendan

If I'm not blacklisted from medical for the reasons I was told then we have another problem and id like for you to explain that to me privately as this is something I feel I deserve to know, however if in the logs there are cases of ARDM whos to say it is just that simple? When it comes to moderation and dealing with punishments it can be hard to find the truth. If in the logs I allegedly damage another player, henceforth committing ARDM, whos to say it wasn't agreed upon? If the logs are as descriptive as you claim them to be you will, if anything, see that 3 days ago I was killed whilst in medbay and minutes later was my first admin sit where I was verbally warned because there was insufficient evidence to support the players claims. You're looking at this as black and white and although this works in some cases there is still a grey area. Don't get me wrong I understand why sometimes there is a need to view something completely simplistically but this is not one of those times. Due to how this whole situation has played out so far it seems like as a player what I have to say is invaluable.

11 hours ago, Spark said:

If I'm not blacklisted from medical for the reasons I was told then we have another problem and id like for you to explain that to me privately as this is something I feel I deserve to know, however if in the logs there are cases of ARDM whos to say it is just that simple? When it comes to moderation and dealing with punishments it can be hard to find the truth. If in the logs I allegedly damage another player, henceforth committing ARDM, whos to say it wasn't agreed upon? If the logs are as descriptive as you claim them to be you will, if anything, see that 3 days ago I was killed whilst in medbay and minutes later was my first admin sit where I was verbally warned because there was insufficient evidence to support the players claims. You're looking at this as black and white and although this works in some cases there is still a grey area. Don't get me wrong I understand why sometimes there is a need to view something completely simplistically but this is not one of those times. Due to how this whole situation has played out so far it seems like as a player what I have to say is invaluable.

Heres the thing, I don’t know who dealt with the first staff sit, but when the same person made the same staff sit, I took it, and me being a higher staff member(Admin) I dealt with the sit the way I wanted to which was to warn you for ARDM and failrp, it depends on the staff member and the punishment that they give out, and in this case I deemed it necessary for you to get warned as the evidence at the time was clear,As for the blacklisting of medical the information I told you is all the information that was said about your blacklisting.There is no hidden information that I haven’t told you already.

Admittedly, I'm unsure who was in the first sit with me as well, however two admins were present for the original sit. There were two admins before you that both agreed that there was no sufficient evidence to prove any sort of wrong doing so as I've said they let me off with a verbal warning. With your sit, which now that I think of it wasn't actually a sit since there was no report filed, I felt extremely ganged up on. I had the medical officer, you, the player who reported me 2 times under the same accusations, which honestly shouldn't be allowed anyways, and then a couple other people all there at the time of me getting blacklisted and warned. When I tried to defend myself nobody would shut up and let me speak so at the end of the day I was screwed anyways. Since this occurrence I've spoken to everyone that was in that room and the only people who see wrong doing by my understanding is you and the player who reported me. If you did tell me about why I'm PERM blacklisted then I must've missed that part however, when I've asked you, on multiple occasions, you have failed to provide a valid reason. So if you'd like to clear that up please provide me with a reason so I can address that issue in a more appropriate and more informed manner. As far has hidden information, there is always hidden information and denying that would be incorrect. There have been occurrences where I ask for information in order to defend myself and you say its confidential and I cant know which to be fair is stupid considering I allegedly am the one who did everything. On another note you've said that it depends on the staff member that is addressing your issue. I 100% understand that as I have a high level of experience in moderation. So yes it is on a per staff member basis, however with moderation comes a high level of communication that I feel is missing in this situation.

2 hours ago, Spark said:

Admittedly, I'm unsure who was in the first sit with me as well, however two admins were present for the original sit. There were two admins before you that both agreed that there was no sufficient evidence to prove any sort of wrong doing so as I've said they let me off with a verbal warning. With your sit, which now that I think of it wasn't actually a sit since there was no report filed, I felt extremely ganged up on. I had the medical officer, you, the player who reported me 2 times under the same accusations, which honestly shouldn't be allowed anyways, and then a couple other people all there at the time of me getting blacklisted and warned. When I tried to defend myself nobody would shut up and let me speak so at the end of the day I was screwed anyways. Since this occurrence I've spoken to everyone that was in that room and the only people who see wrong doing by my understanding is you and the player who reported me. If you did tell me about why I'm PERM blacklisted then I must've missed that part however, when I've asked you, on multiple occasions, you have failed to provide a valid reason. So if you'd like to clear that up please provide me with a reason so I can address that issue in a more appropriate and more informed manner. As far has hidden information, there is always hidden information and denying that would be incorrect. There have been occurrences where I ask for information in order to defend myself and you say its confidential and I cant know which to be fair is stupid considering I allegedly am the one who did everything. On another note you've said that it depends on the staff member that is addressing your issue. I 100% understand that as I have a high level of experience in moderation. So yes it is on a per staff member basis, however with moderation comes a high level of communication that I feel is missing in this situation.

But after that sit ended I checked logs and it showed you did it again, you shot 2 people who later told me you were not joking, and as well as you admitted to Failrp, so if the evidence comes up short then the warn can still stand as just a Failrp warn.

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

- When it comes to the general idea of sits, & it comes to someone making one, it can only be made once on the Ordeal.  Though when it comes to getting blacklisted from the branch/med-bay it has it limits as they can't deny you any services but can deny you from joining the branch but that also has a limited time.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~