Zefer's SO Security Officer Application

ZeferGaming

What is your ingame name?: Zefer

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107843717

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commander

What specialty are you applying for?: SO/Security officer  

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Nimo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  Security  is about patients and knowing how to cope with bad behaver of other troopers and to make sure that order is kept with in the confounds of the ISD and all though a majority of shock understand this i want to make sure this is enforced always. Mingeing as shock is 100% unacceptable and there for I want to make sure that dose not happen with in shock. on top of that I want to work with the enlisted to improve early on  new combers "especially trainees "  what it means to uphold the laws of the server  shock Trainees are probably the most important steps of the shock job as it will determent whether or not they have said patients to be a shock. my hops are that I can guide these trainees to pass there test and go onto being real shock witch in my opinion is crazy important for the future of all shock careers. on top of that I can also provide a lots of tryouts so that shock becomes even more of a Juggernauted then it already is. After all with out tryouts those trainees have no future to start with.  sims are also vary important for shock as the ability to  train with these new found skills "especially going into the rank of Trainee to PVT" can be vary crustal. Teaching them with sims could be the best way to train members of shock how to transition into being a full fledge shock.      

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I like to think I am a pretty responsible Naval I am  a Commander and a Former MO Medical overseer. at points in the Overseer job I was one of the view who oversee Medical Weebus was on LOA a lot of the time. And I was the only other overseer on so it was mostly just me. I made sure tryouts were constant even if no one came to them. And if any Medical needed help I was probably one of the first to be there. on top of that I was almost a constant help towards the Enlisted .I felt hard work and dedication was worth rewarding so I always promoted those who did there job well. I was also always doing fun activity's to better hone the skills of everyone in MO so I like to think people were having fun under my watch as overseer... something that I like to think went on notice during my time as a officer.  

Why do you want this rank?:  a long time ago when I was in shock I did not have a good following with shock I always butt heads with the officers do to my arogenate behaver. i want this job to prove to shock and there officers that I was in the wrong and that I can once again help out shock and prove to  the Vice commander that I am no longer the big bad guy I once was. and show him that ill be able to help shock and not hinder it 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: to uphold the rules of shock and make sure everyone is doing there jobs as well as making the regiment grow. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support
-Good Naval
-Active
-Nice Leadership

Good Luck Zefer!

• Thanks 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟