Resigning ST HVY SMG 1342 Tasker

[EA] Catchpotato3

I am resigning due to the administrative and to the owner into the server itself. Β But entirely I did love every bit of it with you find troopers and I gotta say God-bless to you. And can I give you as many praise ST's and respect to those troopers who stand by side me

It was an honor to serve by those men And it was a bigger honor to serve by my Commander Max

Edited by [EA] Catchpotato3
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

You don't have to put this on the forums and you could always do it in roster update. However, that does not mean your accomplishments have been overlooked by command. We applaud your dedication, time, and care put into this battalion. You were always meant for higher ranks, don't you forget that. But a time does come where one does not have the ability to take on the role of an NCO/Officer.Β 
Β 

DY9OiDl.jpg

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏]Β (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐑𝐚π₯ π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ« |Β (Former)Β π†πšπ¦πžπ¦πšπ¬π­πžπ« |Β (Former) π’π­π¨π«π¦π­π«π¨π¨π©πžπ« π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π’πžπ©. πŸπŸ”π­π‘ - π…πžπ›. πŸπŸ‘π­π‘
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ…ΊπŸ…΄πŸ†ˆ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...