Trix's Trial senior guard

[sups.gg] Cheeto

Name: Trix

Length in RG: About a month or so.

Are you Shadow Guard: Yes

Activity Level?: Everyday

Why do you want to try for Trial Senior Guard?  Because RG needs more leaders in there ranks to help train members of RG to not only make people want to get on the job but to help them improve in there fighting style and discipline I have seen RG face a lot of problems on the ship and I wanna do my part in helping fix and keep the present RG and future RG happy. Now i understand I wont be able to please RG 24/7 but I am aware they need to be able to follow orders without question whether they like it or not, I am more than capable to help members of RG be the best than they can be while enjoying there time on the job as players of gaming light. I will also add that i want to assist bringing more lore to RG and i will do my best to bring more lore into RG so people will be more immersed. Disregarding the immersion and seriousness I feel members of RG should have fun and have a laugh if they can have a leader like myself they can see that not everyone is all about them following orders and guarding and they will be more likely to want to stay and enjoy there time as RG, Sorry for the long essay I hope you have a bless night or day. Thank you!

How many warns do you have?: 1

• Like 1