Security Juggernaut Application Format

Requirements:

1. What is your in-game name?: defplan

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95509822

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 9 weeks

5. Current level: 91

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:  7

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: none but i have 3 fto strikes 

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Security SFTO 1LT Jameshi and Security SFTO 1LT JD Hawk

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):  i think i deserve this job because i can hold d block by myself until reinforcements come and  i would have the fire power the heath and armor i would be able to hold d block  longer and not let and d class into LCZ and i would never have to leave d block unless i would have to go to medbay with this. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: the CZ-75 not the shotgun cause of the spread and might not reach them and not the M60 because it would have a big spread if they where far and might hit someone else

Edited by [GL] Defplan

ACCEPTED!

Please find a HCMD member in game to receive your whitelist.

(Didn't mean to deny it <3)

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png