Sarge's Second attempt at applying for Jugg

Sarge

Here's hoping this application isn't as "lackluster" as my previous attempt to get this whitelist.

Now for the application

Sarge's new and improved Juggernaut application

What is your in-game name?: Security FTO MSGT Sarge.

Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:72578306

Current Rank in Security?: MSGT

Time on the server?: 1 week

Current level?: 70

On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0

Which command members gave you permission to apply?: 

Security SFTO Col Mini and Security SFTO CPT Comet

Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job?: 
I think I deserve access to The Security Juggernaut Job because I am pretty dedicated to GENSEC and I feel that I could make use of the job to better serve GENSEC and prevent unwanted d class from progressing to far into the facility.

Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

Since my last application it was mentioned that this should be answered in a little more detail so I will give it a shot the Juggernaut loadout consists of an M60 Machine Gun, Nova, and CZ-75.  I will now proceed to explain my process 1 gun at a time.

M60 Machine Gun: This weapon better suited for taking down a larger group of D class who are attempting to make it further into the facility.

Nova Shot Gun: This weapons fire is a larger spread however it is very efficient at close quarter combat where a lot of D class are running at you and you need to eliminate the priority target and then proceed to eliminate the lesser targets with ease.

CZ-75 Pistol: This is your “crap my other two guns are out of ammo” weapon. The CZ-75 pistol is an automatic pistol so in the right hands, this weapon should be efficient at picking off the stray d class and my preferred weapon for taking our a d class in the middle of a crowd.

spacer.png

^ XD ^

SCPRP Admin Sarge

ACCEPTED!

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png