Wesss GM App  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes,No,Needs work

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs work

In-game name:Wesss

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460070915

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:1LT in ST.

Have you donated to the server?:Yes Apprentice.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No.

How much time do you have on the server?:3 weeks.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I have watched all of the movies the clone wars and I've read a bunch of the comics. ย 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I have played this sever for a bit now and have seen many events I would like to help put in more good events.[Sometimes it is boring as an ST just siting in TL lots for time there are no enemies there.]

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I should be trusted because this is realy the only sever I play without minging if I want to minge I go to another.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:No I have never been one befor but I would like to change that.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:[Offship] We go to Jakko because a ship crashed and we wanna see if the are still alive when we get there the ship has lots of zombies in it and locked in a room we will find a few surviors.[Onship]A small rebel group dressed as ST has sabotaged the core and are now locked down in it we have to fight back and get the core room.[This could be a defcon 1]

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give Name/SteamID WeaponID

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!Model Name/SteamID ModelPath

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes.

-Support

8 hours ago, Wesss said:

:I should be trusted because this is realy the only sever I play without minging if I want to minge I go to another.

This is not allowed, Especially if you represent Gaminglight, and planning to join the staff team doing this, is going to get you Staff Restricted...

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

On 10/10/2020 at 12:16 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

This is not allowed, Especially if you represent Gaminglight, and planning to join the staff team doing this, is going to get you Staff Restricted...

ย 

ย 

O5

ย 

ย 

Former:ย DT CPTย ,ย CGO - Tenn Graneetย ,ย 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

DENIED

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย