Predator

Should I be a TGM  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a TGM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Predator 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460589128

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:My Highest rank is CPT on IC.

Have you donated to the server?:Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?:About more than a week  

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I have seen every single movie and did some research on the comics of Star Wars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I would like to try and make cool events when there ain’t a lot of GMs on and I have some cool ideas I would like to make it in a event.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I think I should be trusted because I would not spawn things in that are huge and could break the game and kill other players.(that would ruing the GL reputation probably)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Im still learning some commands but I know most of them. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:im not experienced with game master and I don’t know how they function. The only thing I know is that they make events.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-Ship( The ISD is drifting threw space losing power because of a battle that happened not long ago.They  reach a certain point of space where you can see Ghost of the past dead. Slowly they start to show that they are here to harm people. In desperate need they call out for help but no one answer they begin to evacuate because Ghost are causing the ISD to be crushed. Off-Ship(The Troopers are now on a strange planet and begin to search for any signs of life.They stumble across some Creature that looks friendly but turns out to be hostile.troopers begin to fire at the creatures but the more they keep shooting they are starting to notice that they are coming out of the ground and is starting to get overwhelmed. The other troopers are trying to call the fleet and with one more shot they call one more time the fleet answer and is on the way to save them.Troopers are still fighting but in 2 minutes they will live to see another day.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (name)(weapon)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model(name)(name of model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have.

Edited by Ncwildchild

• 2 weeks later...