1. What is your in-game name?: Sarge

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:72578306

3. Current Rank in Security?: MSGT

4. Time on the server?: 1 week

5. Current level?: 64

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8 

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0 

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Comet and Mini

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: I have read the rules and completely understand that as a Juggernaut my main priority is to stand in the corridor just outside D Block to ensure that no escapee’s manage to make it further into the complex however, I am allowed to enter D Block if D Class are calm and not rioting.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS)?: The reason why I think I’d make a good choice to be Security Juggernaut is that I am fairly active often spending 6+ hours on the server and enjoy spending a majority of my time at D Block it is kind of fun as well as granting a bit of excitement when a D Class steps out of line and I get to put him down.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: As most of you are aware attempting to shoot a D-class in a crowd can often result in an accidental RDM due to crossfire If I had to choose a weapon it would be my pistol as the Machine guns accuracy isn’t meant for taking out someone in a crowd.

Edited by Sarge
correcting level

SCPRP Admin Sarge

Pending

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Denied

HCMD have decided against accepting you due to the lackluster application, you may reapply in one week

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png