Carls MO application

Azir

What is your in game name?: Carl

What is your SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:526851212

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: MO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will make sure med bay is constantly having people in and out of med bay and making sure they're doing routine checkups with every regiment. I'll speak to Med Command at least 3-4 times a week to see how their numbers are doing and if there's anything they need help with.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I know a lot of the medics fairly well and like to think I work well with the medics. I'll make sure every medic is doing their part in med bay and during missions off ship as well as if the ship is ever under attack.

Why do you want this rank?: Medical has a lot of RP tied to it and I really enjoy medic RP and having the med bay up and running to make sure the troops are good. I'll also try and increase the activity and try to find more things for medical to do than just sit in med bay.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes sir I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Make sure all the troops are healthy and getting any medical help that they need as well as running the med bay when no medics are available

• Like 1

+Support
-Good Naval
-Active
-Bad Application

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟