SCP 049 & SCP 012 crosstest

Jaiden

Lore Name: AR Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 049 & 012

Question / Idea: Will SCP 012 still have a affect on SCP 049 when if he is blind.
Background Research: SCP 049's touch is deadly too all humans when SCP 049 touch's a human they will die. When someone see's SCP 012 they will began too harm them self's and use there blood to write on SCP 012 before they die.
Hypothesis: When SCP 049 see's SCP 012 he will not be affect even if he is blind.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Me and some RIG Units took SCP 049 too SCP 012 we send him into SCP 012 and he began to hurt himself when used the rope on his cuff's and pulled him back. Then I gave him some eye drops that made his blind for 1 hour and send him back in which is still keep hurting himself which when then pulled him back out and send him back too his cell. END TEST

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The affects of SCP 012 may affect all subjects even other SCP's.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

sorry if this log is bad it took me almost a week too get done cause CI, Defcon, GOI, and SCP keep me from doing it.

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar