SF SA OS Radec 5690's NCO App

Calixus

NCO Support  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you support Radec in becoming an NCO?

• Yes
    • Nah

What is your name? Radec

What is your rank? Technical Pilot

How long have you been an Enlisted? Two Weeks 

What rank are you applying for?  Senior Pilot

How many strikes do you have? Zero

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I also try my best to help the SF that are lower rank to me, whether it be helping them train on something they struggle with or teaching them something new. I'm a pretty serious individual who will always try to teach discipline and seriousness (While still having some fun of course). I'm on pretty much every day which means I will do tryouts once or twice a day, possibly more.  I'm not new to command and will be willing to take whatever responsibilities are thrown at me with enthusiasm 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I can assist in training the Enlisted and doing tryouts. Whatever an Officer requires, I can do to the best of my abilities.  

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?: Yes, Indeed.

+Support

Active

Great pilot

Great guy

Only question I have is, why not just wait the 1 day cooldown and get promoted to SP?

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF