1. 1. Should I be support?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: MC HS VCMDR Brendan 2525

Steam Name: [GL] Brendan

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:543652342

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Yes, I'm a Senior Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Anytime I get on gmod I get in TS.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?:  I would like to join the support team because I want to help out those newer players and I want to make sure they have a Great First Impression on the server and just GamingLight in general. I also want to join the support team to get know a lot more people in the community. Lastly,  Joining the support team has been a thing I have wanted to do for a little while now, so I would like to join the support team out of interest as well. I would like to join the support team because I really like to help people and so why not help people on an online game. I want to also join the support team because I've seen that the support team has a lot of great and talented people, I would love to work along side them, or even work with them for that matter.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I feel I could affect the support staff  in a positive way by doing my best and by helping in anyway I can. As in the name "Support I"  I'm meant to assist and help when I'm needed.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I would greet someone by Getting to know them and by making sure they feel Welcomed.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have read the rules and I do promise.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

-Side note: I know it says I'm a trial mod on the forums but I'm actually a SNR Mod.

Edited by [GL]Brendan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic