Dannes GM application

DanneMyBoi xd

should i get GM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should i become a GM

• yes
    • no
    • wait who is this guy

Please use the following format when making an application for Gamemaster. Remember, the longer the better!

Make sure to add a poll to your application!

In-game name: Danne

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:122190340

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: COL

Have you donated to the server?: yes, i am currently an apprentice

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: i have 3 rdm warns on scprp and i have 1 failrp warn on policerp ( the 1 failrp on imperialrp is being looked for getting removed)

How much time do you have on the server?: i think i have a couple hundred hours on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: i don't know that much lore but if i am unsure of my knowledge of star wars lore i google it up

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: i want to become a gm so i can help people who just needs a gm for getting their colour back to spawning in ties or other ships for IF. And ofcours i want to do events to make sure the server always get new players who will most likely stay

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: i am a snr moderator and i take that role very seriously i never minge (only in shock bunks) and i am very professinoal with the rank i have in my battalion.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes, alittle bit

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: no i am not experienced as the dutys off a gm but i would imagine it's events, spawning ties for if and helping people if they have been coloured

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  on an on map event i would just have a regular good ol zombie event where the ship is full of zombies and the troopers need to defend the ship and drive the zombies off the ship. As an off ship event i would have that some people have been experimenting with wookie kush and making it habitable on hoth and then after the growers and scientists have ben dealt with some rebels would ambush us and try to free the growers

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): you hold q click weapons and then look for the right weapon and then it give you a tool gun where you can shoot it on the ground and it would spawn a weapon there

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):i am not sure on how to model someone/myself

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

Edited by DanneMyBoi xd

+ Support

- Active

- Good guy

- Event Answers are Basic 

- Has been a good staff, and has potential as GM I believe

32 minutes ago, DanneMyBoi xd said:
Edited by 0xEmma

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]