Alexs Gunnery Officer App

Alexxxx

Would i make a good Gunnery officer ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would i make a good Gunnery officer ?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your ingame name?: Alex.

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186567623.

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign.

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Classy.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will make sure that all of the Weaponry systems of the ISD are in Perfect Shape . I will try to improve the activity of the branch since mostly all of the people that were apart of the Gunnery officer branch were either Inactive or left Naval and i definetly want to change that not only the Gunnery Officer branch itself but the activity from naval overall. I want people to see the gunnery officer branch as a serious branch as acting proffesional, Approching situations in a proffesional manner. I want the people to see the Gunnery officer branch as a branch to look up to. I will make sure that all of the Gunnery officers dont mess around meaning not abusing their guns because   gunnery officers  have some unique weapons in their loadout that u could abuse and could really harm the Gunnery officers reputation and i want to prevent that happening.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because i am a DT 1LT Aswell as having past command experiences from various other servers then Gaminglight. I have the experience that not everybody has gained. I have been playing starwars rp for about 3 years now since then i never stopped playing starwars rp thats how i got my experience all servers had  new various things that maybe others servers dont have which was really great earning knowledge.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help the gunnery officer branch since the roster only has 1 active gunnery officer currently and i will make sure that will change. I want to make sure that all of the Weaponry systems of the ISD are in top shape such as the Turbolasers, ION Cannons and not just let Mingy people abuse them for example people going into Turbolasers and just messing around in there such as shooting the Turbolasers  with literally no reason.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The main Priority of a Gunnery Officer is to make sure that the Turbo Lasers are in top form and of course making sure that all of the weapon systems are in top shape which that is our main priority but i will still be manning ATC, Patrolling, Bridge Because i am not excused from getting a sector assignment because i am a Gunnery officer im still apart of naval.

Edited by deeznuts is real xD

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

-Is extremely capable as a leadership figure

-Very good roleplayer

-Competent individual

-Would be fit for the role like a glove

Edited by Viking

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 9/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, Viking said:

+Support

-Is extremely capable as a leadership figure

-Very good roleplayer

-Competent individual

-Would be fit for the role like a glove

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟