SCP-049-2 Test wilth SCP-294

Jaiden

THIS LOG IS TO ONLY BE VIEWED BY LEVLE 2 PERSONAL ANY PERSONAL  UNAUTHORISED TO VIEW  THIS LOG WILL  RECEIVE PUNISHMENT BY THE ON SITE COMMAND.

LEVLE 2 CLEARANCE ACCEPTED  WELCOM Dr. █████████

LODING LOG...

LOG LOADED.

Lore Name: Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 049-2 and SCP-249

Question / Idea: If a SCP-049-2 is given a cup of cure dumped on its skin will it turn back into a human?
Background Research: SCP-049-2 will attack  all humans it finds and and if no humans are near will start to seek out humans. SCP-294 will dispense drinks into a cup out of things in the world that can be in a liquid form.
Hypothesis: If a SCP-049-2 is given a cup of cure it will turn him back into a human

Observations (What Happened During Test): I took a D class to SCP-049 and had him turned into a SCP-049-2 and then took him to SCP-249. I then got a cup of cure then dumped it into his mouth after a few minutes of waiting nothing happened so after that I gave him a cup of gold to see if it would still kill him and after a few seconds he dropped dead.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Maybe when I put in cure as what I wanted it took a cure to a random disease but if I were to put in the word SCP 049 cure maybe it would have made him human?
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

END LOG.

Edited by Dr. Wolfe
Spelling
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar