SCP-012 and SCP-500 cross Test

Jaiden

Lore Name: JR Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 012 and SCP-500

Question / Idea: If I were to give a D class a pill of SCP-500 and then expose them to SCP-012 and they take the pill of SCP-500 will the affects stop?
Background Research: When someone sees SCP-012 they start to mutailat them self's to write on SCP-012 until the die. When someone takes a pill of SCP-500 they will be healed and all disease they have will be cured.
Hypothesis: If I give someone a pill of SCP-500 the affects of SCP-012 will stop and they will be able to stay near and get away form  SCP-012.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I gave the Class D a pill and told him as soon as he got in there too take it. He did but after a short time the Class D was being affected by SCP-012 after a few minutes they Class D was dead.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-012 can only heal wounds and disease but if SCP-500 could stop affects of SCP's the test would have worked but it appears that SCP-500 does not stop the affects of SCP-012.

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar