SCP-012 Safety Test

Jaiden

Lore Name: JR Dr. Wolfie
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: If I cover a D class eyes with a cloth rag and put him in with SCP-012 will the affects of SCP-012 still affect him?
Background Research: When someone sees SCP-012 they start to mutilate them self's to write on the paper with hey own blood until they die.
Hypothesis: If I cover there eye they will not see SCP-012 and they will not be affected by SCP-012.

Observations (What Happened During Test): I taped a cloth rag over a Class D's eyes and sent him in to SCP-012. Shortly after he went in to SCP-012 he began to mutilate himself by taring into his wrist and started writing on the paper 1 minuet after they went in they expired.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The cloth rag was must have had small holes in the rag which the D class after sometime saw SCP-012 and suffered the affects of SCP-012
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No it was not

"That has got the be the gayest jacket I've ever seen" -Hardcore Henry

"Fire will save the Clan...you never understood, did you? Not even when I gave you your apprentice name, Firepaw. And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Yet I see the truth now. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. You will be a great leader. One of the greatest the forest has ever known. You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. You will be Firestar, the light of ThunderClan."-Bluestar to Firestar