Lews Medical research

Leww

In-game Name:Lew

Idea:What happens if you get SCP-049 to cure a D class and then see if SCP-1025 can "REALLY" cure the D class
Basic Description of what you will do: First I will get a random D class from D block and go straight  to SCP-049s CC.  After SCP-049 "CURES" the D class I will take the D class to SCP-1025 and see if "IT" can cure the D class
Hypothesis:I think the D class will be SO SO "CURED"  but will have some DNA of SCP-049

Observations (can be a video or audio): When the D class got "CURED" it looked like the D class had some speech but it was really hard to hear but SCP-049-2 said *******Level 2 personal or higher ONLY********"I AM THE CURE" 
Detailed description of what happened during the test: First we took the D class to SCP-049s CC and put the D class in the CC . SCP 049 was talking to the D class for about 2 minutes and then we hear a scream. We knew I knew it was the D class So the Security when to go check up on the D class and he was gone he was turned into a zombie ******also known as SCP-049-2******* the security and I knew that this was the chance to get him. I yelled at the security "GET SCP-049-2 OUT OF THRER!!" He opened the door and I handcuffed SCP-049-2. Lastly we took SCP-049-2 to SCP-1025 and then we had SCP-049-2 read the book and then SCP-049-2 fell to the ground and died

Conclusion:Hopefully I can get a better Observation of the D class getting turned next test on SCP-049-2

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?:No it was not

What did you learn?:Not to use SCP-1-25 on SCP-049-2

How Can This Benefit Medical?:no to rely on SCP-1025 as it is dangerous....

Unofficial Grade  90/100

Creativity 22/25  semi- creative

Usefulness 25/25 Very useful.

Writing 20/25 Short, Grammar is a little lackluster.

Presentation 8/10 prefer for something like this to be in google docs.

Realism: 15/15 good

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• Bread locked this topic