Nero&Rome

Do I deserve to be a Game Master?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be a Game Master?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: RE3/ Rome

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:527548456
Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:I am a DT MAJ.

Have you donated to the server?:Yes, I have donated to the rank Darth and the extra RG class.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No. The Imperial Rp server is the only I have played on.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Yes, but only for spamming chat once.

How much time do you have on the server?: I have about 2-3 weeks on the server. With school starting up, I will be on in the afternoon.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know about the early Galactic Civil War, and besides the Clone Wars, I study the topic the most. I watch videos on Star Wars comics because I can't really afford to buy comics, and some issues due to the pandemic.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: So that I can make the people happy, and so that people can have fun. I always enjoy being an event character and just normally playing in an event, I want others to experience that kind of feeling as well.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I have read over the guidelines and do understand what the GM is and isn't supposed to do.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. I have been using the commands on a single player server to get more familiar with them.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have no personal experience, yet I have seen others do it, and they function by creating a problem, that the players of the server have to solve. This creates an event, in which the players of the server participate in. They are not allowed to force the rp on the players.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on-ship can be as simple as a bunk inspection to something as fun as raiding a base on Hoth, basically, something that can be done on map. An off-ship event can be something such as raiding a rebel base on Tatooine, or hunting down a bounty hunter in a town.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  All one needs to do is simply input the command !give [Insert name, @, or ^] [Insert weapon I.D]. Such as:  !give @ rw_sw_relbyv10

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): The process of modeling someone or yourself is the command !model [Insert name @ or ^] [Insert model ID]  Ex:  !model R2 models/byan7259/bodian_player/segular_rodian_player.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes, I have. I have read over then for the last week.

Edited by Nero&Rome