Midshipman Deacons SO Application

Defalt

What is your ingame name?   Deacon

What is your SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:172863615

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? :   Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:  Security Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:   Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As an Ex Shock, I feel I have the Skills nessecary to apply for Security Officer, The Branch I am applying for lacks activity and numbers due to a large amount Resigning. I can bring back some of the activity and skills nessecary to bring the battlion back up. and Since I have had expirence in shock, I know how to do Security well and Get along very well with the Shock.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I have had Expirence and training and Proper Discipline and can prove that. I also get along well with DT and Shock. These combined are skills required to get the Position of Security Officer.

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help DT and Shock rise up as better battalions, Most of Shocks Commanders/ VCMDR's are on LOA and Need someone to help lead the troops although Security Officers mainly assist if need be I can help with leading the two battalions into victory.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To keep all of the ISD in Check and assist DT and Shock In doing they're job.

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

+Support
You are very active and dedicated, you have some sort of experience
The application isn't that detailed.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif