cross test off 173 and 066

JustADutch

Lore Name: Dutch
SCP: 066 and 173

Question / Idea:  to see iff 066 eyes effect 173 so iff 3 look at them he stands still 
Background Research:  down here

scp 173:Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from concrete and rebar with traces of Krylon brand spray paint. SCP-173 is animate and extremely hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation. 

SCP-066: is an amorphous mass of braided yarn and ribbon weighing approximately one kilogram. Strands of SCP-066 may be taken individually and manipulated; when this is done, a note on the diatonic scale (C-D-E-F-G-A-B) is produced by the object.
Hypothesis: well to see iff it works what i said for question

Observations (What Happened During Test):  we put 066 in 173 cc after a moment we got a class d to look  in the corner tied and blindfoled. the class-d dint die so 066 eyes do effect scp 173.  after this well nothing happend.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  None (wish i did)

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 066 eyes
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes

(there was no cross test logs format iff there is one please put it in the comments and i will chanche this as soon as possible)

Edited by Just_A_Dutch
to make it look better