Cross Test of 049 and 194

Lore Name: Albert Hofmann
SCP: 049, 194, accidental instances of 049-2

Question / Idea: Can we introduce another humanoid creature to 194's CC and make him believe it is a part of his flock?

Background Research: Very little background research was needed for this, I used my limited knowledge of the scp's and their physical characteristics to come up with the experiment.

Hypothesis: 049 looks a lot like 194 and 194 shows to have the approximate intelligence of a bird so I believe that we can trick him into thinking he is a member of the same species and possibly even convince 194 that 049 is a potential mate. After this we intend to introduce D class that were brought along with 049 to 194's containment chamber and see if it will also mistake them for its own.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 049 was instructed of the test hypothesis and then introduced to 194's containment chamber, after a brief moment of tension 194 seemed to believe 049 to be one of it's own and even started to take a liking to 049 and became very comfortable with its presence. This persisted a few minutes and we monitored the situation, shortly thereafter we introduced the 3 D class brought along with 049 to the CC and instructed them to act bird-like and make bird noises. They began frantically imitating chirping sounds and were visibly scaring 194 into the corner. We instructed them to calm down and chirp calmly and slowly but sure 194 warmed up to them and began treating them like his baby birds and 049 like a sort of mother to them, although there was one D class whom 194 distrusted and killed. After observing them for a few hours 049 was able to break free from his cuffs with the help of D class and some pecking from 194, he then "cured' the d class of their pestilence one at a time with large gaps between his experiments. 194 was visibly distressed by this and tried to guard the remaining D class from 049 to prevent him creating 049-2 instances from them. 194 attacked the instances of 049-2 despite the fact that 049 had commanded them to be docile, it seems he found them physically repulsive and could tell straight away that there was something wrong with them. Strangely enough he seemed to be aware 049 caused the change in the D class but did not become aggressive towards him, after killing the 049-2 instances 194 and 049 were totally at peace with each other again. Security then pulled 049 and returned him to his CC

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 194 is a giant humanoid bird, 049 is a humanoid with a birdlike plague doctor mask. A D class was mauled by 194 as were two instances of 049-2. Security placed and removed the subjects from the cc without fail.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): After a debrief and conversation with researcher Elritch whom assisted me on this test we've concluded 049 was able to convince 194 because of his birdlike appearance, and the D class were able to be convincing because they were brought in the room outside 194's CC along with 049 as a sort of entourage. We think that if the D class were introduced alone the likelyhood of this experiment failing would've been much higher 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes, the experiment was a complete success. I plan to attempt a similar experiment again in the future with 1265-2 instances.

rp_gaminglight_site050045.jpg

Edited by Chiến binh Propane