SCP-999 Test on Basic to Hard Math.

Guinea Pig

Lore Name: Guinea
SCP: 999

Question / Idea: Will 999 have a strong enough intelligent to understand math.
Background Research: I know SCP-999 had a very small intelligent but what'd to know  if its intelligence was strong enough to understand basic human math.
Hypothesis: My Hypothesis was that SCP-999 would know basic math but to a certain degree.

Observations (What Happened During Test): During the test i presented to SCP-999 multiple questions on math. I instructed 999 that jumps would equal number example two jumps equals the number 2.

Question 1: SCP-999 What is 2+2, SCP-999 proceeded to jump four times. Answer one correct.
Question 2: What is 2-2, SCP-999 proceeded not to jump at all.  Answer two correct.
Question 3: What is 2x2, SCP-999 proceeded to jump four times. Answer two correct. 

Question 4: what is 10x1, 999 jumps 10 times.  Answer two correct
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):  I believe that the answer that were given today we're close by scp-999 being close to humans and beginning to understand us more
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My Hypothesis Correct was correct in that 999  would  have a basic understanding of human math

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Nice job!
The test log is rather short. No colors, pictures, or formatting were implemented.
The format is followed well. No discrepancies were found there.
From a lore stand-point, I'm pretty sure SCP-999 is un-capable of completing mathematical equations.
I spotted some grammatical / spelling errors within the document. I would recommend re-reading your log before you post it.
If you improve on what is above, you will be able to write a nice log.