SCP-012 Avoid Test

Cloaker

Lore Name: Cloaker
SCP: 012

Question / Idea: Can a drug be used to stop the SCP-012?
Background Research: People have tried to stop SCP-012 from killing D-Class before, but it was shut down by the ethics comity.
Hypothesis: The brain makes every human do what they do, so what if I try to make a drug to not do what SCP-012 wants?

Observations (What Happened During Test): I sent one D-Class to SCP-012 then pulled him out before death then I took him to medical to do a head scan finding that it gave huge levels of dopamine, So I decided to order some anti-dopamine drug which was very hard to find then used a pills under a lab to make sure it was the real thing, it was. So I get another D-Class then a give him 6 anti-dopamine pills, the recommend amount is 2 but I felt that extreme levels were needed in this case. after that I sent him into SCP-012's cells and it killed him instantly? how? it killed him faster then if I didn't give the drug?
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: N/A | If proof is needed the test can be recreated by following what a did above.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP-012 will always find a way to kill the subject, only wait to stop it is to kill them first.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Nope

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

This test log needs improvement.
The test idea isn't too creative; seen it done.
Multiple grammatical errors were spotted. A lot of run-on sentences were present.
The SCP itself doesn't find a way to kill its subjects. It is a cognitive hazard that makes the subjects bleed out.
The document has some length to it. Adding more detail would make it a lot nicer.
No colors, pictures, or formatting were present. Please add some in the future.
Take what is listed above as constructive criticism. I believe you could improve your test logs to a whole new level.