[SCP-079 Hacking Test] ~ Research(6/14/20)

Julias

Grade: 110%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 20/20 

Lore was beautiful. 

Creativity:  30/20

This was an extremely creative test, with lots of detail, background information, and more. This is an amazing test and I hope to see more!!!

Presentation:  20/20

It really immersed me because it looked like an actual SCP File.  I love how you added a lot of Redacted and Restricted data.

Writing: 40/40

The writing was very detailed and clear. I could visualize the test in my head. Good work

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!