Sovereign & Shadow Guard Saber Change

MickeyTheMouse

What do you want to see? -  I would like the saber for the Shadow Guard and the Sovereign job, to be reverted back to how it was, where we had to buy all the force powers and stances. 

Why should we add it? -  I believe we should do this because, shadow guard, where force sensitive, and not having acsess to force powers has really made out jobs a little more hard,  for 1 we cannot move anyone out of the way, we are forced to attempt to kill them when it could easily be resolved by just a force push or something. I also feel it would be better for gaining interest for shadow guard, because they would have the added benefit of force powers, and would not have to change their stance every time they pull out their saber. I would like this to also be added to only these classes and not all the classes, because I have heard that  HC has changed it for the fact of it not being lore friendly, but the reality is that in lore Sov's and Shadow have been know to have force powers. Also this saber is honestly 100% better then the one we have currently. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantage is that it would make Shadow Guard, and Sovereign, more saught after, and would help bring interest to them, and Royal Guard as a whole. 

Who is it mainly for? - Shadow Guard, and Sovereign Protector job. 

Links to any content -  (Royal Guard saber we have in game) 

PS: I would love to have these on all the classes like it used to be, because that way was alot better, the sabers where easier to use, and it made people want to grind to get better and better. But I know people dont find it lore friendly so,  I am just pushing it for the 2 jobs right now. 

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

• 2 weeks later...