Should I Be A Trail-Moderator  

1. 1. Choices

• I Should Be Trial-Moderator
    • No I Shouldnt Be A Trial-Moderator

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:Ensign Adam

What is your steam name?:BobTheBuilder

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:198765610

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but If I do get the Trial-Moderator rank, I can hopefully learn from all of the other staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? January 1 2020

What date did you make your forums account? May 19 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 3Warns

Have you donated? No.

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of Trial-Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at you will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: BST.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length.) I believe I deserve this rank for many reason. First Off, I'm active almost every single day 6-8 Hours(Ranging from the middle of the day to late at night), I want to help the community grow, I'm unbiased with situations that show very little evidence, I am always willing to help people that are new to the server, I will never show favouritism to anyone, I'm friendly :), If I make a mistake I would never lie I would own up to my mistake, I'm a chill person but can be serious when need be, I will always listen to both side of the story I will never jump to conclusions without going through the evidence thoroughly, I'm Mature, I will never abuse the powers Of being A Trial-Moderator, I will work hard to the best of my ability (if I do get accepted for Trial Moderator) I know I Do not have any experience but I have read through the Staff Handbook thoroughly and memorised the commands so I know the basics. I know I do not have really any forums posts but I will work on getting my forum count up

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First Off I will teleport them somewhere were it doesn't interfere with RP (Example-top of the ISD) And if they start running around and not listening, I would freeze them in place with my Physgun so they cant run away. If they start swearing at me I will try to calm them down, so I can speak with them Like a proper human being. But If they continue to swear at me I will just gag them and explain to them why they are here. Then I will check logs to prove that they where indeed Mass RDM'ing And if they were indeed Mass RDM'ing I will ungag them and ask them for their side of the story but if they continue to swear at me I will just gag them again Then give them a warning for staff Disrespect and then Get A higher ranking staff member to come and give them The appropriate 5 day Ban but if Its less than than 4 people  Then they would receive  A Warning  +  Jail (600sec)  Using This Command- !jail <player> <time in seconds>

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read MY Staff Application 🙂

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ensign  Adam/SF FP Adam 2456

Edited by Ensign Adam/SF FP Adam

Just so you know the poll you put up must me private. You also posted this in the "Accepted" section, this is the wrong section to be submitting this topic.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif