HITT CI AP

MR. POTATO

In-game Name: HITT

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:193694115

DiscordID: MR POTATO#2754

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I would like to join because, I am a good leader I follow instructions and rules I stay out of the way and im experienced I have been in ci before (didn't have enough time but got plenty now). I am a good shot and actually know how to avoid friendly fire. I have been playing GL for 1+ year. I know most of the training already and am  willing to commit myself to a branch. I have been recommended to apply as I was doing good as infil in CI raids. Because of my play time I know the facility really well. All these reasons and more make me thing I would be a good fit in CI and my skill and perks would be beneficial to CI. When I played as CI I had a great time thought it was very laid back and that the command was chill and was strict when they had to be. I also played as E11 and got to master sergeant but left when Blackstone lost his CMDR role this was also a great learning point in my life as I was the lowest ranking person to be a ranger and learned a lot about the weapons on GL like how much certain weapons do to armor and health and what weapons are best to use in what situation. Being a E11 for as long as I was one I learned so much and I really wanna join a combat branch to if I still have the skill I used to posses also I really do wanna help out CI as much as one person can. And lastly I want to climb the ranks of CI and get as high as I can so I can hold a significance in GL.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

My experience and play time also the amount of time im willing to give to CI.

How active can you be? 

3min 6 max (hours)

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

yes

I understand I will be removed if I break SOP or am inactive for 3-4 days