SCP-999 and SCP-1424 Puppet test

Flingy

SCP - 1424 and SCP - 999

How far will SCP 1424 inability to feel pain be affected by being filled with SCP 999?

Name: Flingy

Clearance level: 2

List of Personnel: One medical surgeon and Myself 

Background information: Currently the best way to contain SCP-999 is the feed it an assortment of Candies from [Data Expunged][Data Ex and [Data Expunged]  in the past 999 has reacted in a similar manner with ever containment.  

In the past, many tests such as the many done by Dr. [Data Expunged]  focus on the effect others have on the emotions of SCP-999 by verbal discussion whether kind or cruel towards 999.

Background information: SCP-1424 appears to be a juvenile dog of the Alaskan Malamute breed. A platinum chain choke collar around its neck reads "Patches, for my Sweetheart". The behavior of SCP-1424 is typical of juvenile dogs. SCP - 1424 is incapable to feel any form of pain as well as it shows no visible vital signs and produces [Data Expunged]  h. 

Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-1424 body will be able to be filled and be malleable to the commands of SCP-999 and SCP-1424 will be unable to feel and sensation of pain well SCP-999.

Error or Hazards: N/A

Observation: After collecting SCP-999 and SCP-1424, I headed to the Medbay and talked to one of the medical staff who lead me to the surgery room so my test could proceed. With assistance from a surgeon, the stomach of SCP-1424 was opened revealing that it was completely hollow. I instructed SCP-999 to enter the inside of SCP-1424 and the opening was stapled together. SCP-999 began to move around inside SCP-1424 and was able to control its body as it ran and jumped around fluidly, although SCP-999 is quite larger than SCP-1424 its body had become bloated and unnatural stretch marks appeared. After one hour SCP-999 was removed and SCP-1424 responded normally and appeared unfazed.

Conclusion: As I hypothesized SCP-999 was able to enter and control SCP-1424, in the future I could see the ability to transport goods and other SCPs inside of SCP- 1424 as quite useful and should be researched heavily in the future.

SCP 1424 and SCP 999 cross experiement (1).pdf

Edited by Flingy

Grade: D

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: Lore is followed throughout the test

Creativity: This is what I would call in "interesting" test, the idea is creative but its kinda weird.

Presentation: The format is followed, but pictures could be added for a better grade

Writing: There isn't much to read and not much detail in each section

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor