SCP 049: Cheez-its & Animal Crackers

fordojr.12

Lore Name: Migice & Nathan. (He helped me in the test)

SCP: 049

Questions/Ideas:  Can SCP 049 eat? Or at least get him to talk about food? Like for example food he likes or wants to eat.

Background Research: Again I am going into to partly blind, I only know about  what he dose, some things about the 049-2, and a little bit more. So I am going to blind. 

Hypothesis: I believe that because of his intellectual level (IQ) he won't really start talking to much and may just start talking about the subject.

Observations (What happened during test): Not what I expected, 049 kept saying that the D-class didn't have any animal crackers on him, the D-class said that he did  have cheez-its which I don't know how he smuggled them in, but SCP 049 couldn't find those either, and ended up turning him into SCP 049-2 and then the MTF told him to slit his throat and there would be the animal crackers and cheez-its, 049 did, and he found them,  but it took a entire team of hazmats to get the D-class and turn him back, the D-class ended up getting incinerated.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: I did not take any pictures during the test, sadly.

Analysis/Conclusion (What could of caused the results): With the MTF motivation (He kept yelling about the food) it could of tapered with most of the results.

Was your Hypothesis correct?: Well it was tapered, but it did work. His IQ level wasn't as high as I thought.

Edited by fordojr.12

Grade: (B) (85%)

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20: nothing wrong with lore here.

Creativity: 20/20: this test idea is original, I haven't seen this test before.

Presentation: 15/20: it's presented well but no pictures are present.

Writing: 30/40: thought the log lacks quantity of words, the quality of the word choice is good and the small details like cheez-its are good

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor