SCP-173 Test #2013-A

Lore Name: Inaccurate
SCP: SCP-173

Question / Idea: Can 173 find prey hidden in his cell based off a picture?
Background Research: 173 is a Euclid Class SCP. SCP-173 shows extreme hostility to any human being. SCP-173 is constructed of concrete, rebar, and krylon brand spraypaint. SCP-173 cannot move when being looked upon and it is important to keep eys on him at all times.
Hypothesis: SCP-173 will not be able to find the D-Class.

Observations (What Happened During Test): 

First, we took SCP-173 out of his cell. I then proceeded to take the D-Class into the cell. We then put the D-Class into the box, blindfolded him, and put him in the back of the room.

After hiding the d-class, I took a picture of the D-Class' hiding spot and "showed" it to 173. We put 173 back into his containment and waited. After a minute, we heard the box break open, a loud crack, a scream, and then the sound of something hitting the floor.

When we checked the cell. We found the broken remnants of the box and the D-Class; corpse

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 
image.thumb.png.66c1746efc88c7bb7ebec130b8284c88.png

image.thumb.png.e2cc973ce504ed8fba55a96681c75260.pngimage.thumb.png.5211d6cca4d8d603108f1566940cbdfb.png

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): 173 has the ability to take in visual information and use that information later, similar to a human. This says that 173 is much more intelligent than I previously thought. More research needs to be done to test the limits of this.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, I thought 173 wouldn't able to process the visual stimuli and then "remember" it.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT