Sogis research app

Sogieeeeeee

IGN Sogi

-What Rank are you in medical?  1LT

-Why do you want to join research? (Longer the Better) I want to be a researcher Because I want to test and do more stuff in medical like help create cures for different things and have some fun with creating stuff like making a person that can change to different types of animals or a person that's a robot and has a human brain and do normal human things. Another reason would be I have experience testing stuff like on scprp and testing scps and creating stuff it can be the same as playing imprp I said previously I wanted to have fun creating and I really do want to have fun creating stuff.

BTW thanks for the chance for applying even if my app doesn't get accepted I will keep working harder to get there, thank you for letting me apply for research

-Please Read the SOP and say that you read and understand: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ywrH5PVluJOM1fb0BDEm0dJ5-aMBN-Twb7iL1av2Lw/edit?usp=sharing 

-(Example) I read and understand the SOP of being a researcher. 

I read and understand the sop of being a researcher and will follow the rules.

-Do you have any strikes in medical? (If you do why do you have that strike?) I have 0 strikes in medical.