Scp 1622 Test

johnryanjr2

Lore Name: Johnny
SCP: 1622

Question / Idea: I wanted to know what the limits of 1622 are like, if you take a object out and put it back in will it return to its original area.
Background Research: This is my first test
Hypothesis: I assumed that the objects will just disappear in the obis

Observations (What Happened During Test): I told a class D to put nothing but their hand in the hole and it disappeared in the hole. I then told the D-Class to put a piece of paper in and the hand came out and then we went to med bay and got the hand back on the class D. I also had him get other stuff from the hole. the following objects are; a head, car keys, a paper with a home address, and a knife came shooting out hurting the class D.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: NO

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I have no idea. This SCP has no explanation on how the result can be caused.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, The hand just disappeared to no where and then came out of the hole.

Grade: F (15%)
Test Quality: Sub Standard
Lore: 10/20
I think if im reading this correctly the d classes hand came off but then how does he pull out the paper? so that is not how 1162 works

Creativity: 0/20
So we already know that SCP 1162 takes something random from the body if it has nothing on it and therefore this test is not unique or useful for the foundation

Presentation: 5/20
This test log is really hard to read and could have been worked on longer for better results

Writing: 0/40
So many spelling and grammatical errors and the test log is way too short and there could have been more time and effort put into this

Note: also SCP 1622 is not a hole in the wall and background research is on the SCP not yourself or stuff like that

Edited by Slurmp

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

23 hours ago, Slurmp said:

Grade: F (15%)
Test Quality: Sub Standard
Lore: 10/20
I think if im reading this correctly the d classes hand came off but then how does he pull out the paper? so that is not how 1162 works

Creativity: 0/20
So we already know that SCP 1162 takes something random from the body if it has nothing on it and therefore this test is not unique or useful for the foundation

Presentation: 5/20
This test log is really hard to read and could have been worked on longer for better results

Writing: 0/40
So many spelling and grammatical errors and the test log is way too short and there could have been more time and effort put into this

Note: also SCP 1622 is not a hole in the wall and background research is on the SCP not yourself or stuff like that

No