OzzyHacker's Ban Appeal- Denied

AustralianHacker

1. Steam Name: AustralianHacker

2. Ingame Name: SX Forest Cobra OzzyHacker

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50097998

4. Ban Length: 20 years

5. Admin that Banned you: SRT PFC Felix 1R07

6. Reason for Ban: Extreme Staff diss|Player diss|server diss|NITRP|

7. Dispute: It's been around 2 years since the ban on PoliceRp and I'll admit my wrongdoings because I did very well deserve this but it was a slight bit unjust, anyway I've matured a lot since the last time I've played and I would love the chance to come back to this server and contribute to the PoliceRp community again. Not only was it a slight bit unjust but  I felt that the admin was slightly biased towards not only me but to the group I was in (SX Forest Cobra). Anyway, it would be a dream come true to look back on the memories I made on this server and to make new memories with my friends. Thank you for your time! -AustralianHacker  Also to add on and give a little more detail I did appeal within 1 year and I was not accepted or denied and an admin from our gang specifically said that Felix personally discarded it. Many aswell can agree that a 20-year ban is absurd for what I did and it was clearly him abusing his powers. Now, why does this ban appeal come so late? It comes too late from reasons I cannot control like no pc, being overloaded on homework, and forgetting my steam info. Not only that but I seen an appeal made by BlueToxicTank and he was banned four years ago and had a blacklist and he was unbanned so I think it's only right to consider this appeal. Thank You!