The representative of Anomalous Affairs application

James Dark

Lore name: James Dark.

Give a brief description of your character: James is the smart but a bit insane type, he will at times risk his own life to make his goals reality, James has also been in contacts with plenty of SCP's that would normally murder anyone else and have walked out alive mostly alone, he is not afraid of most things and dose a lot test on SCP's but doesn't make a report if what he discovers isn't something new, James can be easily called a character over at times he seems to change his personality to match situation though he is just a bit twisted.

Are you a member of, or currently applying for Command?: I am not a part of a command or currently applying though I wish I was a command.

An entity has been reported to have manifested on the surface and is observed to be in a state of dormancy. After the area had been secured by local MTF, you are called up by Administration and have been told to bring two personnel of any kind with you, along with any equipment you need that is within your clearance. How will you prepare your trip to the surface? (100 Words): I would bring one trusted researcher that I know the abilities of and one combat medic. The equipment would be heat sensors, weapons if needed, a note pad to study its appearance and abilities, gas masks in case the SCP creates a form of deadly gas or any substances from there body that can kill a person, a camera to takes pictures of the SCP's appearance.

You make your way up to the surface, and there stood the entity. It turns to you and begins to speak with you. After assurance by MTF that verbal contact will not result in aggravation, you begin to ask it questions. What are those questions? (50 Words): my questions would be: how did you get here? tell me what is it you believe you gain from entering this facility? is there anyone you are looking for? how did you find this place? what are you? where did you come from? who or what sent you?.

Not long after, the entity begins to grow increasingly agitated for reasons you may have possibly discovered during your investigation. In a fit of rage, the entity begins to cut down nearby MTF, leaving only you and the two personnel you have brought, in the midst of the carnage. How will you handle the calamity? Do you try to reason with it? Or do you turn a tail and retreat? (100 Words): I would do both, I would start up with attempts of calming it down, while I do that I will have my researcher wright down anything the SCP is doing while having the medic tend to the wounded and try to get samples from the dead bodies that have been attacked by the SCP if everything fails and the SCP is getting more aggressive i will be forced to call for a retreat and a partial lockdown till we find a way to either contain the SCP or terminate it.

Edited by James Dark