SCP 999 AND SCP 1162 CROSS TEST FORMAT

Bongoz

Clearance Level: 2.

List of Personnel involved in testing:  SEC LCPL Connor OMally.

Level D personnel involved: None.

SCP: SCP 999 and SCP 1162.

Errors and/or safety hazards: None.

Question: What items will SCP 999 retrieve from SCP 1162?

Background Research: SCP 999 is a large weirdly shaped slime roaming the facility freely. SCP 999 can also change its shape to anything it desires. SCP 999 is highly social and leaps over people upon meeting them. One more interesting fact about SCP 999 is that it can absorb any liquid. SCP 1162 is a hole in a concrete wall, in site 13. The thing that makes this SCP special is that you can put stuff in it, for an example a coin. And after inserting the coin it will give a random object back. If not being interacted with, within 168 it will soon relocate its destination. The whole will still be in the wall but will have lost its supernatural properties.

Hypothesis: SCP 999 will insert the coin and in return receive toys to play with.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): None

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP was guided to receive a token from me and insert it into SCP 1162. In return SCP 999 got Candy, skittles and a bag. I confiscated all of these things, but then I started notice that SCP 999 was starting to feel a bit down.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No it didnt. But the results were very close.

Grade: F (65%)

Test Quality: Sub Standard

Lore: 20/20"

I see no problems lore-wise

Creativity: 10/20

This test does not show many ways to benefit the foundation but it is a test idea I've never seen before

Presentation: 15/20

This test log looked nice and it is mostly good but its a bit short if you take out all of the extra space but other than that it looked good

Writing: 20/40
The test log looks fine but its a bit bland and your spelling and grammar I caught a few things that you could have double-checked and fixed plus you could have made your analysis and conclusion long but since it Isn't your test log is a little bit short

NOTE: REMEMBER THAT JUNIORS CANNOT CROSS TEST IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY PLEASE CHECK THE SOP ON TEST RULES

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT