CI Application

SantaWho {1-47}

In-game Name: SantaWho {1-47}

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:160171702

DiscordID: MasterWhoTheOne#3193

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I Know A Lot About Some Of The Important Stuff To Know But Less Important... Not So Much

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I Have A Very Active Mind And Want To Be A Part Of Research And Design And Do Some Intense Research On Some Of These Interesting SCP's, And Be As It May, I May Not Know How To Build Very Good But I Have Knowledge To Conduct Tests Damnit, And I Want Answers NOW! (to everything these scp's have to offer to me) But I Just Want To Conduct Tests And Gather Info On Some Of The Most Mysterious SCP's

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I'm quirky, fun, and very humorous about everything, and when I'm needed I can be very serious

How active can you be? Holidays Are Days I Can Work, And Weekends, And Not Spring Break Cuz My Family Makes Me Go On Vacation With Them, But Mostly Weekends Or Even During Christmas Break

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I Do Not Have Teamspeak, My question is: Is It Required?