SCP-1048 / SCP-012 crosstest

BrickitySwagSlime

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: Gensec 

Level D personnel involved: 0

SCP: 1048 / 012

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP 1048 could be left out of sight and leave to wander HCZ

Question: Can SCP-1048 be affected by SCP-012, and if so how does he react. 

Background Research: 

• SCP-012 is a sheet of music which is incomplete. SCP-012 causes insanity, and any subject too close attempts to finish the sheet of music with their own blood. If any subjects manage to "finish" the sheet, they will commit suicide declaring that the sheet of music is "impossible to complete"

• SCP-1048 is a sentient teddy bear which can communicate through a small range of gestures. It can create replicas of itself using various materials known as SCP-1048-A, a small teddy bear similar to SCP-1048 except made out of human ears, SCP-1048-B, another small teddy bear similar to SCP-1048 but it has a childs fetus inside, and SCP-1048-C, which is also similar to SCP-1048 except it is made out of metal.

Hypothesis: SCP-1048 will either not be effected or will using its stuffing to try and write on the note

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):  SCP-012 outside.jfifthe gang.jfif SCP-012.jfif

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-1048 was indeed affected by SCP-012 and he pulled his stuffing outside of his body

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes and no (it aligned with the second hypothesis not the first)

Hmmm, it's really interesting as a kind of experience, I've never seen that before. I find it original to try to use a SCP Keter which is somehow neutralized on a SCP Euclid still and somehow is neutralized. This makes it possible to look for the deepest capabilities of SCP and determine how dangerous it is to know in which class we can classify them. There, for example, we have just learned that SCP-012 is a weak point for SCP-1048, could it, as a human being, remove its padding until it "dies" ?? That's why this kind of experience is very interesting and original, it allows to advance research in the RP.

Grade: Standard [ 75/100 ]

Lore: 15/20 - While technically we do not if SCP-1048 can die, your iteration of it was not that bad.
Creativity: 20/20 - A crosstest between these 2 is not seen that often and is pretty unique.
Presentation: 20/20 - You followed the format well, and it was easy to read.
Writing: 20/40 - I believe more writing should have been done with such a great idea like this.

Notes: While the uniqueness of this test was a great quality, what I found lacking was the amount of typing and detail that was put in. This test could have been expanded a lot with questions like what was the result on SCP-012 itself or what happened after SCP-1048 "died" are some examples of good possible expansions of this test.   

Edited by Emoonk