SCP-999 ~Research (02/12/2019)

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Dr. ███

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: SCP-999

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: Does SCP-999 have a preference of animal treats or human treats?

Background Research: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-999

Hypothesis: SCP-999 will have a preference over the human treats as it's adapted to the taste (we will try to counter this by having treats SCP-999 has never tasted)

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

. . .

. . .

Ẉ̷͈̰̼͚̾͛ë̵̺͕̘̘̩͈̫́́̐̀̋l̶̙̽c̷̛̻̙͐̄͗̃̅͂͝ő̶͎̜̞͇͊̃́̉̂̕m̶̻̼͉̺̭̿e̵̱̤͍͙̙̾̇̎̍̎̊͘ ̷̧̨̢̟̩̠̙̄̓̆̂̚͘͝D̵̛̛̦̠̩͕͓̖̑͆̅̈́̾͗ŕ̸̨̡̨̦̗͙̏͊͆͒̕ͅ.̴̧̮̲̳̈̓̌͆̔͠█̶̮̝̃█̷̛̙̰̥͖̹̖̣̇̕͜█̴̨̛̜͉̈͊͆̃͐

>̴T̷r̶a̴n̴s̶c̶r̸i̵p̷t̸ ̴B̷e̵g̶i̵n̷s̵

[[SCP-999 is to left on the bench whilst Dr.███ is pulling out the containers from his bag containing the animal treats. Upon pulling out the container SCP-999 appears to hug Dr.███'s leg wanting the animal treat but is quickly put back to the bench to wait, the container lid is removed and multiple animal treats are put on the floor (Carrot & Veg), (Flavoured dog bone), (. 5 minutes later and Dr. ███ returns with 3 other containers, removing the lids to expose human treats (Maltesers, Double Decker & Dairy Milk Buttons)]]

[[SCP-999 is then let to choose..]]

[[There is a moment of pause as SCP-999 heads to the animal treats but making a slight hesitation before heading to the human treats.]]

. . .

. . .

G̵̳̎ͅô̷̼͂ơ̷͎̻̍̄d̶̫̙͑̑̉̐͜b̸͔͉̞͆̽̚y̶͔͔̎͜ę̶̛̦̋ ̷̼̙̲͌̉ͅD̴̟̰̏r̵̺̗̹̆.̶͉̟̞̠͗█̴̝͒̓͝█̸̡̥̬͖͂█̴͎͎̲̔

>̴̢̠̊͜T̵̢̋r̷̳̭͋à̸͙̟͎̇̇͝n̷̼̙̽͒s̴̪͎̈̄́̈́c̵͈̪̮̭͂r̸̛̜̜̠̺̽̒͘i̴͉̭̖̭̔̽p̸͕̈́̍t̸̨̝̲̰̉͂̒̑ ̴̤̬̀̐e̷͙͎̐͝n̶̘͊͗͝d̵̙̀̑͘'̵̢͇̯͌̋s̶͚̠̘͗̏

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-999 likewise went for the human food, the reason's currently are unspecified. Mainly because SCP-999 cannot communicate through vocals or typing.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes, I had expected it had adapted to the food and the new treat's were futile as SCP-999 still went for it.

Edited by [SBS] Mc Linko881

Score: 71/100 

Grade: C-

Lore: 20/20 

SCP-999 does, in fact, prefer candy, or "human treats" over any other food. It even rejects any other type of food.

Creativity: 7/20

Since the "treats" you used were very vague, its best to assume you meant candy and just common cat or dog treats. This wouldn't be very creative, as it is stated on the wiki page "...SCP-999 seems to love all animals (especially humans), refusing to eat any meat...SCP-999’s diet consists entirely of candy and sweets, with M&M’s™ and Necco™ wafers being its favorites." implying it does not eat anything else but candy.

Presentation: 14/20 

Used the format well, but the observation section is oddly formatted and the text boxes before and after seem in the way and out of place.

Writing: 30/40

No spelling or grammar errors, but the sentences written seem somewhat basic and each section is fairly short.

I give this test log a grade of Standard.

gog