Rule Change Suggestion - Denied

ViperKimg

What you want to see? - Change in the motd for the rules about raiding general stores

Why should we add it? - The other day, I was warned for Fail RP because I ran out of a gas station after multiple SRT threw gas in there. The motd states that leaving a General Store while raiding it is Fail RP. However, would it not be breaking Fear RP to just stand in mustard gas and take it? I can understand the rules about whoever is raiding the bank has to stay in the vault, that makes sense, but why is there a rule that does not allow you to leave the gas station during a raid if leaving the gas station causes the raid to end? In real life, if I was robbing a gas station, I could leave at any time, but I would just leave with less money than I could've ended up with. I could understand having the rule in place if I could just walk out and continue to rob it and go hide somewhere for free money, but again, if you automatically lost the raid if you leave the store, why is it Fail RP to leave? You should just lose the raid and that be the end of it. Also, for anyone concerned about "then people could just rob it and leave and have no punishment" All you have to do is want the person who robbed the store and they can still go to jail, or, even better, (I don't know how difficult this would be) you could make it so that as soon as someone robs a gas station, they become wanted, similar to when you shoot a government official.

What are the advantages of having this? - This will give staff an easier time by not having to warn every person that steps out of a gas station.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+SUPPORT

I was there when this happened, and they threw in like 2 or 3 gas canisters because We asked for a different negotiator and they gassed us and we were not going to wait in the gas and die, We ran out and tried to fight off all the State and Tac Units  and maybe we could've lived and got away this was a really dumb reason to get warned, they should atleast make it where you cannot gas, the gen store and only allowed to gas player bases and bank

Adding this wouldn't be that hard to add

- Killer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4