SCP-999 Ice-cream Test Log

「Plant」

Name: JR Plant

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: JR Plant, MTF [REDACTED]

Amount of D class involved: 0

SCP: SCP-999

Question: What is SCP-999's favorite flavor of ice-cream?

Background Research: SCP-999's diet consists of candy, so it should be familiar with the provided ice-cream flavors.

Hypothesis: SCP-999's favorite flavor ice-cream is mint chocolate-chip.

Observation: When chocolate, vanilla, mint chocolate-chip, neapolitan, and strawberry ice-cream were presented to SCP-999 and it was instructed to choose it's favorite, SCP-999 sampled each of the flavors. SCP-999 proceeded to engulf the chocolate ice-cream in it's entirety, indicating that it was SCP-999's favorite flavor.

Conclusion: SCP-999's favorite flavor of ice-cream is chocolate.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No.

Score: 45/100

Grade: F

Lore: 20/20

The lore is correct since 999 likes the most sugar and flavor of the food.

Creativity: 5/20

This has like no creativity none of this tells us no new information other than SCP 999's favorite ice cream is chocolate.

Presentation: 10/20

You followed the Format but it looks like no effort was put into it.

Writing: 10/40

The writing is ok I wanted more information & detail on this.

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

If you would have added more details I feel like you would have gotten a grade up. (Perhaps even adding better formatting)

If you did take the time to see all of the other SCP-999 tests and saw the grades that they were receiving for doing test simular to this I feel as if you would have seen the outcome of this test, and maybe you would have changed it up a bit.

Though, everyone has to start somewhere. I would just try to add more detail 🙂 Goodluck!